A furnace uses gas, oil, or electricity to heat an arrangement of coils within the unit.
A motorized blower is then used to push warm air across the heated coils into an air handler where it is disseminated throughout the home by air ducts.
In order for clean air to travel fluidly throughout the home, the use of filters are required.
A furnace may be the correct choice for your living space.
Please contact us and we can help you assess whether this unit will be the most appropriate.
Call us to help you decide on the furnace right for your home
- Upgrading your heating system to a high-efficiency furnace will increase your quality of comfort AND reduce your energy bills by up to 39% per year*.
- The efficiency of a furnace is measured by the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) which is commonly expressed in percentages.
- Furnaces are categorized by how they operate and distribute heat throughout your home.
Your furnace may be categorized as:
- Single Stage Furnace
- Two-Stage or Dual-Stage Furnace
- Modulating or Variable Furnace